Loading...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Proud IOCian- Agony of an Youngster (also a Voter of India)

One young Voice echoes the thousaands of Young Voices who are the Voters in the next Elections.

Sir,
I am completing my seven years in IOCL.I had (have !!) been a proud IOCIAN .I had worked hard and got this Job in this Great Fortune 500 company. But today after seeing the treatment we OIL PSU officials have got recently, I am hurt,I am very sad and have to retrospect and rethink where I went wrong.I feel we officers of OIL PSU's never mattered to the CUSTODIANS of our Great Nation.I strongly feel that as OIL PSU officials we have succeeded. But as a true citizen of the Nation we are yet to score.

Actually we are just 55000 in numbers like India is just 1 billion in numbers. After all how how many of us (more importantly Executives) vote. I realize this TODAY when it has happened to us. But I think I am a changed man today.

Moreover I wonder how far a Great Corporation will go ahead by having demoralized Officers. Every Day I will pray to Almighty, I will pray that all suspended and Sacked officers get reinstated at the earliest.
Vinod Kr. Panchpal
AM(RS)/ IndianOil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends! You are all welcome to comment.